Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: License or bug - sound drop out

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
License issue or an annoying bug.

Gang - had a meltdown tonight and need to know the cause. Latest VDJ 2144 under Windows 7 x64.

Now, I bought a MC6000MK2 and set up at home on my rip n burn station and logged in b/c of the 10 min restriction. With me so far? Good.

This was just a few days ago. Today, I sign on w/ the laptop VDJ and it updates 2144 and does not inform me I was logged in elsewhere. This time only to add new tracks. Still with me???

When I arrived, I did sign on to the local wifi. During the party, every thing playing great for an hour or so and then sound drops out after 5 or so seconds. The USB sound device is locked and needs to be removed and reinserted. Just to have the sound to drop off again. I'm getting puzzled.

I restarted the laptop - same thing. Figured I would check the license and said I was logged in. Same thing...

I recalled the day I setup the Denon and proceeded to log out and re-log on again - hoping the wifi was stable for it. After that, had no more issues for the remaining hour or so.

So, is this a bug and/or a license issue?

Thank goodness this was a no charge 2 hr kids party and not a wedding or I would have been VERY unhappy.

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 8:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)