Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Sidelist clears after vdj update

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Since using vdj 8 pro, I have noticed that when you get notification to a new version is available, do you wish to use the new version.

If you click yes, your large side list that you created with the tracks you use a lot disappears and you have to start from scratch and build up your side list again.

This has happened to me every time I have upgraded to the latest version, I hope someone could help

Posted Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 2:33 pm
Hey Mike,
yes this happensto me as well sometimes, I found a workaround... save your playlists, or I think that there is an option somewhere to save sidelists, but I don't use it.
best thing is "belt and braces"
always save your playlists
regards
ray

Posted Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 3:02 pm
cheers m8

I have a had a look, and I can't find anything that gives you the option to save the side list

can anybody help with

much appreciated

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 1:34 pm
Greetz Mike
I think you're right about saving sidelists, I can't find it either ... but ... you could try setting a custom button to switch_sidelist_playlist and then save it as a playlist.

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 1:48 pm
I have the same problem... I just make sure I save anything I want to keep before I do the install.

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 2:20 pm
or install new builds manually.

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 3:18 pm
thanks guys

I will give this a try tonight when working (before anybody comes in)

will let you know

Posted Sat 07 Feb 15 @ 7:13 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
raypitman wrote :
you could try setting a custom button to switch_sidelist_playlist and then save it as a playlist.

Or you may find some skins that provide this feature too. Anyway, it could be interesting to directly save sidelists.

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 12:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)