Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Major issue for the past couple releases

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

VDJ 8 crashes anytime "Slideshow (deck 1)" is displayed and I attempt to disable slideshow. The last version this does not happen with is 2094. Surprised the whole month past without this being fixed....

Posted Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 12:25 pm
I can't reproduce this on a either of my PCs. Are you Mac or PC? I'm using build 2139.

Posted Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 6:49 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Please test in b2144 and report back :)

Posted Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 6:54 pm
I'll test again later when I'm home. I'm using PC, I've tried this on 3 different PCs. Hope you are able to see the picture I submitted. Showing what has to be displayed before the crash occurs.

Posted Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 6:12 am
I just had the chance to upgrade and to see if its fixed, no its not fully fixed. Instead of VDJ freezing up the slideshow effect will close out when pinned to the right side....

Posted Sat 21 Feb 15 @ 2:00 am
I had videoaudioonlyvis.. set to slideshow, I just changed it to none and the problem went away, so ill use none for now but the problem still need to be fixed

Posted Sat 21 Feb 15 @ 2:24 am
Still not fixed on latest beta, it dosnt close out right away but after switching the songs a few times the effect tab closes out.

Posted Fri 06 Mar 15 @ 3:21 pm
It's crashing for me too on Win 7 64bit machine. I have slideshow set for audio only files in options and when I go from video file then load an audio file, the whole thing just stops and goes to an unrecoverable grey screen. Build 2139.949

Posted Sat 07 Mar 15 @ 4:07 pm
Update:

Updated to build 2162.945 and the crash seems to be fixed.

Posted Sat 07 Mar 15 @ 4:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)