Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Collections Of Problems No.2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
Using DDJ-SZ on Windows 8.1
a) Applying Title effect with another video effect results to black screen. Also the default logo that can be setted in options disappears from the master video on video tab, but it's there on the output screen.
b) Sound output for the Sampler is not saved on change. It resets to "all channels" by default.
c) Editing a sample with BPM editor not saving the BPMs and Beat Grid, it's the only way to have a perfect Beat Grid on samples, thus the Sample Editor has no BPM counter and the currently way to set the Grid and BPMs is very difficult. You have the option only to drag the lines on the wave but you can't see clearly where's the Beat.
d) Using Velocity Censor on a Sample and then return to normal mode, saves the gain on sample resulting higher or lower volume on that specific sample.
e) There is a problem on Slicer where sometimes after pressing the pads, they are lighting on the preconfigured Step and at the same time on 1/16 of the beat (very fast). It's a regression bug but i can't really tell from which build.

Posted Sun 01 Feb 15 @ 8:22 am
Chreece wrote :

e) There is a problem on Slicer where sometimes after pressing the pads, they are lighting on the preconfigured Step and at the same time on 1/16 of the beat (very fast). It's a regression bug but i can't really tell from which build.

This will be fixed in next build

Posted Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 1:03 pm
ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
Good news! Thanks for the attention! I'm waiting also responce for the rest of the problems :D

Posted Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 2:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)