Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: OrangeJuice - Page: 13
there is a renewed version 5 available for dowload.
inside are older Versions (v4.4) an the Version 5.
"OrangeJuice VDJ 2021_dark" (or -black) contains the latest V5

Posted Sat 13 Feb 21 @ 5:21 pm
Hi Djnice-

Great skin , i love it & use it !
one question :

In the mini-decks when you are in browser zoom, would it be possible to add the remain time of the track ?
i know that if you change on the normal decks from elapsed & remain time to the remain time only then it shows in the mini decks, but i use the elapsed & remain time display .

could it maybe be an option or something ?

thanks a lot & keep up the good work !
take care & stay safe !

Posted Sun 11 Apr 21 @ 8:41 am
Hi Djnice-
As always great skin & effort from your side to support it !

2 remarks/wjshes :
1) can we have a daylight skin for the 2021 version ? or is it the same like 2018 where there is a daylight skin ?
Also in the 2018 daylight skin when you enter BROWSER ZOOM, the browser is black color instead of daylight version.
2) in the playlists i have folders & in these folders i have various playlists.
the parent folder does not show- (the icon) it seems black or white depending on daylight or not-the child folders-playlists show normal.
this issue persists in all versions of the skin (2018-2020-2021) & daylight versions + tried with the shell icons or not-still the same.
is there something to be done so the parent folders are visible -maybe another color icon ?
screenshot attached
thanks a lot & take care

Posted Thu 29 Apr 21 @ 8:02 am
romeodan wrote :
Hi Djnice-
As always great skin & effort from your side to support it !

2 remarks/wjshes :
1) can we have a daylight skin for the 2021 version ? or is it the same like 2018 where there is a daylight skin ?
Also in the 2018 daylight skin when you enter BROWSER ZOOM, the browser is black color instead of daylight version.
2) in the playlists i have folders & in these folders i have various playlists.
the parent folder does not show- (the icon) it seems black or white depending on daylight or not-the child folders-playlists show normal.
this issue persists in all versions of the skin (2018-2020-2021) & daylight versions + tried with the shell icons or not-still the same.
is there something to be done so the parent folders are visible -maybe another color icon ?
screenshot attached
thanks a lot & take care

next Step: i will try to fix it. In the new Test Version i will use no CustomIcons. Seems to fix the problem.
The Daylight skin will be rewritten, when the recoding is finished

Posted Sun 16 May 21 @ 11:12 pm
Preview: 3 new JogWheel variants
Cover
DJ Logo white
DJ Logo dark

DJ Logos are at the bottom of the PNG. Look for the 2 placeholders and replace them with your logos.
(Circle in rectangle with 103x103 px.)
There are two placeholder for dark and light logos.

test:
https://app.box.com/s/rlu6izs3gmq9sspcptvrbbduch3rcdqd

Posted Sun 16 May 21 @ 11:18 pm
On this new version 5.1.2 can you add the option to put the waves on top of the decks like in version 2020 4.2? I really love this skin and the main factor for me is the default wave 1 row overlap on top of the decks wich is not avilable on newer versions, I would apreciated so much if you add this option on the new update. TIA

Posted Thu 23 Dec 21 @ 2:12 pm
unfortunately this is no longer possible. My focus was on 100% stretchable waves. Unfortunately, this is (right now) only possible below the player. But I can upload the old version for you

Posted Wed 05 Jan 22 @ 10:59 pm
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
love the skin and would like to use it as my 4 deck skin...i just graduated myself to using 4 decks now..lol...Is there anyway to add a view for all 4 deck waveforms? The waveforms are the best i have seen for the 4 deck swap but I need to see all 4 wave forms The skin only appears to have an option for the two and they are shown only when the deck is swapped. Im mixing 3 songs together and would like to see all three together. Thanks!

Posted Sun 08 May 22 @ 2:14 am
J J Zrn wrote :
love the skin and would like to use it as my 4 deck skin...i just graduated myself to using 4 decks now..lol...Is there anyway to add a view for all 4 deck waveforms? The waveforms are the best i have seen for the 4 deck swap but I need to see all 4 wave forms The skin only appears to have an option for the two and they are shown only when the deck is swapped. Im mixing 3 songs together and would like to see all three together. Thanks!

Give me some time and I will check and try to build if it’s possible. The stretchable wakes are tricky ;-)

Posted Mon 15 May 23 @ 6:57 pm
There is a new bug in the wave form beat markers with the latest version of Virtual Dj, they expand from beat to beat instead of scrolling while the music plays.
It was fine until b7651

Posted Sun 29 Oct 23 @ 1:47 pm
DjdedosTampa wrote :
There is a new bug in the wave form beat markers with the latest version of Virtual Dj, they expand from beat to beat instead of scrolling while the music plays.
It was fine until b7651

Not shure, what your Problem is. Can you please show the way to reproduce?

Posted Mon 30 Oct 23 @ 7:59 pm