Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Build 2117.901 crash after 14h run

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

this overnight run with automix was not successful. This morning VDJ was not running anymore. Also the crashguard was not able to restart VDJ and crash. Where are logfiles of VDJ? Is there any stackdump I can send? At first here a screenshot of the eventviewer.

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 1:03 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
LOL... according to your screenshot, the crashguard itself was crashing and crashed VDJ...
Or VDJ was crashing and after that the crashguard crashed.

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 3:50 am
Additional info: I restarted this morning and observe for same automix (auto & video) memory consumption. For now no increasing or something else visible. VDJ conserve about 200~400MB RAM depending if video or audio will be played.

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 7:56 am
Please reply: Are there any special settings in VDJ to generate full crash dump information in case of an crah that I need to setup for a test this night (germany, GMT+1)?

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 10:26 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
No, if a crash dump can be written it is sent automatically by crashguard. If that fails there's not much else that can be done.

Edit: It appears a crash has been submitted for build 2117 from you, which seems to have crashed in milkdrop.

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 12:07 pm
at least I can confirm that milkdrop was running on Deck B with AUX input, sound from external Mixer. I will keep an eye on that.

Thank you so far.
Sascha

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 1:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)