Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Video recording not working properly

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have not succeeded in recording a smooth video with virtual dj 8. I have tried recording even with lower resolutions but the video does not run smoothly, it breaks as if it is freezing.
My pc is Sony Vaio tap, i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60 GHz with 8GB of installed memory. I will be glad if anyone help me with a solution.

Posted Sat 27 Dec 14 @ 6:50 am
chrische wrote :
I have not succeeded in recording a smooth video with virtual dj 8. I have tried recording even with lower resolutions but the video does not run smoothly, it breaks as if it is freezing.
My pc is Sony Vaio tap, i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60 GHz with 8GB of installed memory. I will be glad if anyone help me with a solution.

This guy shows how he does it > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQKbRIgZXxg

BUT If you're trying to record webcam........VDJ8 struggles with it quite badly, I've tried all settings the software provides and still the recording is choppy, the waveform as it's recording is juddery , even scrolling the folders is a struggle and the sound cuts out from time to time, it even crashed VDJ8 with the sign CRASH GUARD appearing before automatically restarting itself.

Posted Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 1:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)