Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: BATCH-Analyze BPM Mode versus Individual (Re-Analyze) sinle files

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I've noticed that when I import a songs into the database and perform a "Batch" Analyze BPM, it will create one set of POI markers... If I then select one of those files and perform a re-analyze ... it will create a different sent of POI.. So, is this expected behavior or just a bug that needs to be fixed?

joe....

Posted Sat 20 Dec 14 @ 9:42 am
definitely a bug I've mentioned it before in the automix thread and other maybe someone will take notice?

Posted Sat 20 Dec 14 @ 10:08 am
+1

Posted Sun 21 Dec 14 @ 7:12 am
Oh! I hope that gets sorted soon!

Posted Fri 02 Jan 15 @ 8:15 pm
Hi all.
I'm puttin it here to save explainin it all again ;-(
build 2094
just ripped my new Zumba cd(with realplayer @320kbits and Winamp pro as m4a, both gave similar results)
Same od story, batch analyzse, throw it into AM, remove intro/outro, 4s fade length ...and listen! Smartmix is also quite funny.
Then Re-analyze each track seperatly, repeat the above steps.. and listen.
I have uploaded the files to dropbox but I don't know if I should put the link here or not, so Devs team, or anyone that I know, here are some files to use for testing. send me a pm and I'll give you the link some how. Thanks.
and here was my original thread
http://de.virtualdj.com/forums/196282/General_Discussion/Is_it_possible_to_Re-analyze_BPM_etc_for_a_complete_folder__.html?search=batch%20re-analyse&page=1

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 9:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)