Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Vdj 8 stopping

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have downloaded vdj8 using denon sc2900 x 2 with external mixer. I have a pro full licence but my problem is this when starting up vdj I get a promp to use the soundcards for the units, when loading tracks on the decks my units work fine but after about 10 minutes one deck will freeze and the controller will not operate, I then have to shut down and startup again. The same thing happens but may run a little longer before it freezes, any help?????

Posted Thu 04 Dec 14 @ 4:18 pm
I had a similar experience.... my left deck would only play BACKWARDS... had to reboot.

Posted Thu 04 Dec 14 @ 5:23 pm
2073.8090 Having problems when touching wheels after last update ..... program freezes and shuts down i 'm usiing DDJ SX and Mac until today had no problems ....... Need Help

Posted Fri 05 Dec 14 @ 5:46 pm
djanthonycoimbra wrote :
2073.890 Having problems when touching wheels after last update ..... program freezes and shuts down i 'm usiing DDJ SX and Mac until today had no problems ....... Need Help

I downgraded to a earlier version and there isn´t any problem so its defenitly a problem with the last update so i hope you get around to this problem ....

Posted Fri 05 Dec 14 @ 9:20 pm
i have lost my screen image on my computer

Posted Fri 05 Dec 14 @ 11:19 pm
djanthonycoimbra wrote :
djanthonycoimbra wrote :
2073.890 Having problems when touching wheels after last update ..... program freezes and shuts down i 'm usiing DDJ SX and Mac until today had no problems ....... Need Help

I downgraded to a earlier version and there isn´t any problem so its defenitly a problem with the last update so i hope you get around to this problem ....

I have the same issues since the last update... Before the update everything worked fine and now it crashes everytime I want to backspin with the wheels... Frustrating!

Did you downgrade to VDJ 7 or an earlier version of VDJ 8?

Posted Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 8:53 am
Hi there i have exactly the same problems you can´t touch the wheels so i downloaded to an earlier version of VDJ 8 - 1960

Posted Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 10:17 am
djanthonycoimbra wrote :
Hi there i have exactly the same problems you can´t touch the wheels so i downloaded to an earlier version of VDJ 8 - 1960

Okay thanks for the info!

My last gig was on 31st October... And back then everything worked fine^^ so the Version I used back then was either 2021 or 2028...

Sorry for the stupid question, but how to download an earlier version?

Thx

Posted Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 10:32 am
It´s not a stupid question i had this earlier version in a folder if you can´t find a earlier version i will send you the one i have

Posted Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 10:44 am
Thanks guys!
I will try that.

Posted Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 11:51 am
Okay I just installed the 2021 version and everything is working fine.
I hope they fix that bug soon.
Does anyone know which is the latest version for VDJ 8 working fine with the DDJ SX?
Thx again for the help!

Posted Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 12:11 pm

Posted Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 3:21 pm
same issue here with the ddj-sx and denon 6000.. Program freezes and shuts off.

Posted Mon 08 Dec 14 @ 1:16 pm
necilPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello VDJ Stuff I'm VDJ8 Pro infinity user. I have major freezing problems with Virtual DJ8. When I play after 2 or 3 Hours Virtual DJ 8 Stops Suddenly and plays after 3 seconds and screen on the VDJ is freezing. I continue with my backup PC and reboot program. Please help me about this major problem I'm a famous mobile DJ in İzmir city in Turkey and I'm playing at big gigs and parties and elite weddings... If this program stops at in the middle of the wedding ceramony or fashion show it will be worst advertisement for your team from me to the all DJ's I meet from now on. Here is my Setup;

Virtual DJ8 Pro Infinity

Pioneer DDJ SZ

Toshiba Satellite L655-183 Laptop

Processor
Intel Core i5-460M 2.53 GHz. (Turbo Boost 2.8 GHz.) 3 MB Cache

RAM
4 GB DDR3 1066 Mhz. (Max.8 GB) Ram

Hard Disk
500 GB SATA (5400 Rpm) HDD

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Tr-İng (64 Bit)

Graphics Card
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 Max. 4083 MB Ekran Kartı

Screen Size
15.6" TruBrite LED Ekran (1366 X 768)

Posted Sun 29 Mar 15 @ 6:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)