Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Skins - Wishes and new features - Page: 12
Have the search box and font expand larger or smaller when the browser font size is changed.

Posted Sat 30 Jul 22 @ 8:34 am
Please give the option to remove the File Icons from the browser... Not everyone has videos, karaoke, missing files, etc. It just clutters up the browser window and should be an option like every other tag field.

Posted Fri 05 Aug 22 @ 6:57 am
DJMBR01PRO InfinityMember since 2015
BLOCKS like panel customization

Posted Sat 27 Aug 22 @ 1:35 am
CUE Names on the vertical Scratch WAVE.

Posted Tue 30 Aug 22 @ 4:29 pm
A verb to bring back a Skin "window" to the native resolution. At the moment i must always delete the <skinWindows> <idx> Tag at the settings.xml.

Posted Fri 30 Sep 22 @ 12:10 pm
dfyffePRO InfinityMember since 2003
In config mapping screen, can we move the delete mapping "x" or give a warning or delete conformation when the mapping delete "x" is pressed, I have deleted my mapper by mistake many times, both the close screen "x" and mapping "x" is too close and its very easy to make that mistake.

Posted Sun 09 Oct 22 @ 12:06 pm

Posted Sun 09 Oct 22 @ 1:34 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you want a warning on delete you can do so by right clicking your recycle bin and selecting properties. There you can select to get a confirmation when deleting files.
Either way it should end up in the recycle bin and you should be able to restore it from there though

Posted Sun 09 Oct 22 @ 1:42 pm
dfyffePRO InfinityMember since 2003
IIDEEJAYII wrote :
@DFYFFE

I had a similar wish, as I have also deleted mappers that I had spent much time tweaking.

See solution here:
https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/244842/Wishes_and_new_features/Add_a_warning_Pop-Up__when_deleting_a_custom_mapping.html

Thanks for the work around, but just like how you get a vdj prompt to save changes when mapping changes were made and you try to exit the mapper screen, It would be great for vdj to prompt you, in my case I had my recycle bin set to "Dont move files to recycle bin, delete files immediately", and I had just completed a 1 hr custom stem mapping job. All disappeared in less than a second. Custom mapping should'nt be so easy to be unintentionally deleted. The worst part is, if it was done in the middle of a dj gig.

Posted Mon 10 Oct 22 @ 2:13 pm
Option to join stereo and show one sided overview waveform for example:

before:

after:

Posted Sat 12 Nov 22 @ 8:20 am
Now that I have used Project X skin, I wish the default skin would display a split waveforms for each STEM.

Posted Mon 14 Nov 22 @ 11:38 pm
Control over the font sizes used by the deck/music controls section of the default skin.

It is a bit difficult to read in dark enviroments on a 13" M1 Mac (especially cue point labels in the Performance skin)

Posted Sat 17 Dec 22 @ 3:06 pm
It's perfect to have different colors for the numbered Keys in the Browser section but I would love to see these Key colors also show up in the Decks. Having this feature makes it easier on the eyes and looks better when you are checking to see if you are 100% in Key. The matching Key colors will allow a simple yet consistent look moving forward.
I just want the Colored Keys in the Browser to show up the same way in the Decks.

Posted Wed 08 Feb 23 @ 5:54 am
No biggie, but, I would like the ability to EXPORT the ORDER COLUMN along with whatever COLUMNS are chosen for the BROWSER EXPORT feature. Currently, the ORDER COLUMN can be selected in the browser and shown onscreen, but, it doesn't EXPORT with the other COLUMNS selected.

Cheers
Les

Posted Wed 08 Feb 23 @ 7:20 am
Wow!

Requested 9 hours ago and it's fixed already in a new update b7441, and there have been another 2 updates since then. 😳

Thanks and bragging rights to Adion. 😁

Cheers
Les

Posted Wed 08 Feb 23 @ 4:24 pm
Was a small fix, and since a new build was needed anyway for some urgent fixes it got in pretty fast :)

Posted Wed 08 Feb 23 @ 5:00 pm
For perspective it's taken Lenovo over 3 years to fix a bios bug in my Windows tablet that causes the device to entirely lose its charge in two days even when totally shut down, despite many posts on their forum and technical support requests.

Posted Wed 08 Feb 23 @ 5:17 pm
I would just like for VDJ to bring out a skin where you can see the EQs/advanced EQs AND the video output on each deck at the same time.
im flicking over and back all night at every event, its never ideal and its error prone.

Posted Tue 21 Feb 23 @ 12:24 pm
dfyffe wrote :
In config mapping screen, can we move the delete mapping "x" or give a warning or delete conformation when the mapping delete "x" is pressed, I have deleted my mapper by mistake many times, both the close screen "x" and mapping "x" is too close and its very easy to make that mistake.

Yes same request here, deleted my controller or keyboard mappings a couple of times already. Especially when doing a lot of editing I accidentally hit the delete. Would be nicer if it asked or the button was not so close (maybe on the left side of the map name).

Fortunately the mapping stays in the trash, thinking I should write a script to fish it out of there and put it back haha.

Posted Mon 22 May 23 @ 9:40 am

Posted Mon 22 May 23 @ 10:04 am
94%