Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Third time played a gig with V8 ...5 hours last night perfectly stable and smooth!.. GREAT SOUND! + minor suggestions

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

played an importand 5 hour gig last night for a new booking agency in The Hague (NL) ... everything smooth and great. So I am very happy with VDJ-8 and the way its going... some minor "cosmetic" suggestions:

* the waveform layout: more contrast for the selected track, now its too transparant, I always play 4 deck skins, then sometimes you cant see the selected well enough when you are cuein etc.
* KEY indicator is quite small and hard to read. I play a lot together with musicians etc. Would be better if it could be bigger or next to the BPM word
* again... folder lock option , and / or a way to collapse all folders at once
* browsercolumns lock option so nothing changes accidentally and when resizing a browser column it should resize the ones to the right or left as well relatively

Posted Sun 30 Nov 14 @ 12:39 pm
Try downloading V8 but by FRUiT skin, it's not the total solution but will definitely help.

Posted Sun 30 Nov 14 @ 2:56 pm
ok... does it have Browser_View? ((the full view))

Posted Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 3:38 am
It does but if your mapping it to a key it would be - skin_panel 'withdecks' ? skin_panel 'withnodecks2' on : skin_panel 'withdecks' on

Posted Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 12:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)