Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2069

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

-Fix regression on mac causing crash when thread exits before startThread finished
-get_bpm shows local bpm
-Fix crash on windows with some midi devices sending sysex messages to unprepared buffer

Posted Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 12:13 pm
Does that mean you can have a "live" BPM readout instead of the scanned one in the DB?

Posted Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 12:55 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I think it's instances where you've regrided the CBG over a tempo change. :-(

Posted Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 2:27 pm
FOR the last 2 update it been doing this TIMECODE VINYL
With this update when i hold the platter on the turntable and get ready to mix in the songs it jumps in the beginning of the track and lose sticker drift when it jumps i am using SL3 BOX windows 8 / I7 16 OF RAM and i did a fresh install to .

And still the timecode vinyl off and on button still not working right when i turn it on and off on the software it make the track jump.

Posted Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 4:20 pm
when the fix freezing interface!!!

Posted Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 7:34 pm
DJ FusiPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Working 100% for me. No screen tearing & freezing. CPU very low

Posted Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 12:28 am
1. Virtual Folders cant be renamed
2. Virtual Folders cant be moved inside Favorits as shown in pichture. It will be moved in the last order, not as aspected and shown by the marker!
in my case its not possible to move the virtual folder between CLUBSOUND and CHILL ELECTRO. VDJ put it as as child of Clubsound
Only way ist to edit the "order" file

Posted Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 8:19 am
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
djnice :o) wrote :
1. Virtual Folders cant be renamed

I confirmed it can not rename a folder in a red virtualfolder fovoritefolder yellow folder.

Posted Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 11:19 am
Quote :
when the fix freezing interface!!!

That's because you have a virtualdj crack installed.
Try to remove all cracks and use a legal installation of VirtualDJ, and everything will work without freezing.

Posted Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 2:56 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
[quote=]when the fix freezing interface!!![/quote]

Please try to be fair,dont waste your time,when you already know you have crack soft,so please for crakerboys dont excpect the team gonna help,be serious !!!!!

Posted Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 5:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)