Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2067

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

-Fix bug with pitchQuality 1 for looped samples
-Fix some video slideshow crash
-Fix video slideshow time to max not playing videos till the end
-Fix regression unable to resize skins
-get_sampler_bank_id and get_sampler_bank_count
-fix for midi text out using sysex
-fix switching sampler from unmute trigger mode to different mode
-fix some sampler crashes
-fix sampler_rec not working when remix mode selected

Posted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 10:21 am
This latest update has my system crashing any time I move a platter on my NS7, You should be getting the logs. Im on a Macbook running Mavricks.

Posted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 11:24 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
On mac will not open from BUILD 2048 - PUBLIC also... 2064 & 2067
OSX 10.9.2 / 2.6Ghz i7/ 8Gb RAM

Posted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 11:50 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If this issue is not new to this build then it is not a regression bug for this build and should be reported in the correct forum.

In your case I would remove settings.xml from your Documents\VirtualDJ folder and retry. If it still doesn't work this file a bug report here:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/75/VirtualDJ_8_bug-report_Forum.html

Posted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 11:55 am
FOR TIMECODE VINYL
With this update when i hold the platter on the turntable and get ready to mix in the songs it jumps in the beginning of the track and lose sticker drift when it jumps i am using SL3 BOX windows 8 / I7 16 OF RAM and i did a fresh install to .

And still the timecode vinyl off and on button still not working right when i turn it on and off on the software it make the track jump.

Posted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 1:21 pm
loaded a karaoke file and wouldn't play so loaded another and it played . I then loaded the original file and it played but sound popping so played it again to see if the sound popped in the same place but it didn't . Im still not using this live because of these issues arising. I have reported other issues in the past and asked questions but ignored.Why? some recognition would be good as the question still remains . Are we going to get the feature back where we can just drag and drop from the side list to remove file. When I do this I end up with a file in my side list and bottom side list. Also when I try to enable VDJ 8 whilst using 7 it wont open ?
Another issue which I have just found is that I cant drag a file onto the decks from a folder in my desktop VDJ8 2067,887 earlier I could.

Posted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 7:31 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Rezise skin persist in fruit

Posted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 11:49 pm
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014
Image repeated dislocation
PNG/24Bit/945X945/Adobe Photoshop

Posted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 11:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)