Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: BUILD 2048 and 2059 interface freeze, but sound plays

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

clickable, but the wave does not move and the buttons do not change. In old build all good

Posted Wed 26 Nov 14 @ 6:18 am
Did you recently update your video drivers , if you did go revert back to the old driver

Posted Wed 26 Nov 14 @ 8:28 am

Posted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 4:53 am
so, update the video drivers.. now revert back to a previous video driver...
thing is with my systems (all of them) the video driver has been progressively updated and skin freeze has been intermittent since as far back as i can remember.
ive discussed it in the past too, so its not something new. The latest beta update however mentions a fix for "skin not being re-sized" so as the skin engine IS re-sizing for me, maybe this is the fix were waiting for.
I really don't fancy ripping apart the graphics card drivers when it occurs on an AMD HDxxx system, AND another with INTEL HD 4600... it'd take hours or maybe days to find the right driver if that was the case.
OR if the DEV TEAM has a recommended set of drivers for the hardware they tested on THAT would give us a starting point...

Posted Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 4:25 am
skin freeze happens on both my main and backup computers, uninstalled and removed virtualdj folder in documents (settings, mappings, plugins etc). reinstalled virgin setup (didn't even login) and still get freeze after about 10 seconds. versions before 2048 works ok.

Posted Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 4:36 am
update my video driver Intel - freez interface also

Posted Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 7:26 am
problem in system 32 etc host files

Posted Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 6:15 am
I truely believe your system is not up to par to run video, you keep saying Intel Video drivers... You need a system with dedicated graphics not onboard Intel Graphics.

Posted Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 2:15 pm

Posted Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 3:13 pm
Why in summer pro infinity the songs are not as in free showing lowercased size? and places for MBAs versions see the name of the song , so why see album and etc is very bad ???

Por que na verão pro infinity as musicas não são como na free mostrando em tamanho minusculo ? e coloca para mbas versões ver o nome da musica, por que so ver album e etc é muito ruim ???

Posted Tue 02 Dec 14 @ 11:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)