Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Mac book pro ns7II problems help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

My set up. Macbook pro mid 2012 Memory 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Processor 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 Software OS X 10.9.5 (13F34) Main drive is a solid state 200gb only has os and vdj 8 and 7 on it. Music is on a separate 1 tb drive about 1/2 full The newest driver from Numark My license is a pro user ********** (Moderation : serial removed - DO NOT SHARE YOUR SERIAL !!! )

I have been a huge fan of virtual dj and feel it is much better that serato. Despite my tweaking i can not get it working well. Let along get the latency down for scratching. I have recently restored all my tweaking back to the factory default. About after playing for about a couple hours my deck one will start slow like the start time is set to slow. if i tweak the knob it is ok and then later on it will go back to slow again. Also in have had the deck go into what sound like a 1/16th beat loop despite pressing 4 beat loop. And can not release the loop and have to load a new track to stop it.

Posted Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 7:30 am
oops I sent this to support and they told me to post it here I forgot i included my serial .

Posted Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 3:04 pm
I see you have joined the other thread concerning this issue. Let's keep all info in that thread.

Posted Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 4:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)