Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Video Freeze

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am running the latest build 2059 , this was also happening in the last build also . For the last 3 hours I have been playing Mp4 at my local bar , and then the Video just started going in slow motion , but I was getting audio , So I just clicked the Video on the screen and it went back to normal . Did not really think anything of it maybe the hdmi came loose , but noticed the next day at the wedding , the same thing happened again , but i did not have my lcd screen hooked up this time . Now I know there is something wrong , any suggestions on what's causing this .

Running Alienware with Windows 7
24 gigs of ram
2.3 ghz
Geforce GTX675M

Posted Sun 23 Nov 14 @ 4:13 pm
Really nobody can answer this ?

Posted Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 7:30 am
So I had to figure this out myself , so I rolled back my Geforce video driver to version 340.52 and so far so good . If things change will post here . So if you do have a Geforce Video card do not update the Drivers .

Posted Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 1:05 pm
Question where you also mixing in some audio tracks? This has happened to me but only when I mix audio and video together. In my case I think there might be a connection with "videoAudioOnlyVisualization". When I disable that it seems to work fine.

I'll look at what version of driver I have installed. Thanks.

Posted Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 1:47 pm
Did not mix in any mp3 , these were all mp4 files . My videoAudioOnlyVisualization is set to none .

Posted Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 2:06 pm
I have a GTX 660 and ran video Sun & Mon 7 hours each, and did not have this issue. 2048 build on Sun, and 2059 on Mon. I'm using 332.21 drivers, there are newer ones, but I just say no.

Posted Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 7:03 pm
Ya don't update the driver , keep it where it is . So far since I went back to the old driver , I have not had any issues

Posted Wed 26 Nov 14 @ 7:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)