Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Loss of Control of Right Deck while playing Videos

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am running VDJ8 on a Dell Precision M6500, Win 7, 8gigs memory, i5 Quad Core Processor. I recently bought a brand new NuMark Mixtrack Pro 2 controller. While mixing, the left (Subject line said right deck, that was a mistake.) deck began to erratically stop and start and reverse on its own with no particular regularity. I had to stop both songs to regain control and it happened again after restarting on completely different songs. Only a restart of the software cleared the problem.

Posted Sat 22 Nov 14 @ 10:42 pm
So, this did not happen before the controller, what about trying without the controller? Are the drivers for this controllers up to date.

Posted Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 7:35 pm
@A Man and His Music. The drivers for this device are "class compliant" and my understanding is that means they are Windows/Mac drivers. (Not written by the manufacturer, but simply conform to certain OS standards). So I am not quite sure what your suggesting here as NuMark does not offer any driver downloads that I am aware of. This particular problem has not occurred without the unit connected, no. For the most part the problem has only appeared once so far and everything has worked flawlessly except for an earlier problem involving USB compatibility which I found a workaround for. I have downloaded a copy of Serato that I am testing concurrently to see if the same thing happens.

Posted Wed 26 Nov 14 @ 2:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)