Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: VDJ8 SIDEVIEW OPTION NOT HOLDING PLAYLIST AND WONT REMOVE ITSELF

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ok ive been back and forth with this , watched multiple youtube vidz making sure im nothing doing anything wrong but lets say I created a playlist and wanted to put it in a sideview for later, well I create a shortcut and boom its there, now lets say I want to create another shortcut so I pick out another playlist I created and press the create a shortcut button now I should have 2 sideview shortcuts created but heres the problem I click on either now it only shows the last created shortcut on both now, and if I clone another playlist well now that clone shows in all sideview shortcut folders I made, so at this point I go to remove them, now I cant remove them there is no Remove shortcut button, so at this point im searching everwhere and found someone else complaining about same thing only way to remove shortcuts is to go to settings, options, then the browser and reset sideview shortcuts, then it will clear but I try to redo shortcuts and im having same issues, has anyone had this problem, or can be any help cuz I would like to use this option but doesn't seem to work

Posted Sat 22 Nov 14 @ 4:30 pm
Updated: for some reason this is only happening for my new playlists I create, if I go to My Computer link scroll thru a music video crate and create a shortcut for this list and a couple other ones the shortcuts work fine, but as soon as I create a shortcut for the playlist I created, the other 2 shortcut folders work fine except for the playlist I created I click on shortcut and it is blank but if you go to option menu it is still listed as the playlist I created for it, so I reset to default and then it clears it

Posted Sat 22 Nov 14 @ 4:56 pm
is anyone else having this issue or just me...

Posted Sun 23 Nov 14 @ 11:36 am
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
It's not just you.

Many other users are reporting issues with sideview shortcuts. I had the same problem with shortcuts today.

Posted Sun 23 Nov 14 @ 10:12 pm
I've made a ticket this weekend and they said they really haven't had anyone complain about a issue, they send me to the tutorial how to use it, I know it's nothing I'm doing because I'm doing the exact way on tutorial is doing, I guess im.gonna have to send a video in so they can confirm

Posted Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 8:52 am
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I see you posted on there too. So I guess not as many users as I thought but it's definitely happening.

Posted Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 9:03 am
Yup, lol, I have been all over trying to figure this out...

Posted Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 9:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)