Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2029

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

- added compatibility with traktor timecode vinyls v2 ('mk2')

Posted Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 5:33 am
Good morning . When there will be full support for the Pioneer SX2 driver, even some things that do not work since leaving the update while in 2028,862 2028,853 and works well but they did an update and leave to grab .
What say something more if the controller controls up and another half were gone and so it the Picth this and was detected as the driver, are details that were already a day but stopped reading other stuff.

Posted Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 6:50 am
issue when hitting play while holding the scs1d platter,track skips a bit
issue when using hotcues/cue or backspins,tracks skips a bit scratchwave and audio get off sync (mac/osx) (can replicate this bug using only the mouse)
issue when holding scs1d platter still, some jitter/stutter
issue when cloning decks,not in sync

please Atomix Support work on the SCS1d platter speed+Tempo Fader;
looking forward
thank you

Posted Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 7:15 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
This thread is only for issues that are new to 2029 from 2028.

If this issue existed prior to 2029 then post in the bug report forum.

Thankyou.

Posted Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 8:03 am
It has sent ticket to technical support and give no solution and was hoping this update give support sx2 so requested help with it, or have no right to request support for Neuvos drivers , if a user's home what would understand, but I pro and I have my license and request legal help because I can not use it as I wish I or use the software that is included ?

Posted Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 8:13 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 8:16 am
"issue when hitting play while holding the scs1d platter,track skips a bit" - found the problem! been testing older builds,and found that I had RampStart at 0.2 / RampStop 0.4 to simulate the analog turntable, I always had RampScratch at 0.0,so I tought this would be enough to avoid any delay/latency on the platter, but looks like I must also have RampStart also at 0.0, this way there is no track skipping at play/rampstart while holding the platter... sorry Atomix Support,my bad....
but this did not solved the scratchwave drift regression bug 2021>2029 as I first tought.
thank you

Posted Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 3:55 pm
well... I gave b2029 another try,cuz I hate hearing the static in b2003,and who know!s? turns out that the rampstart set was my issue... SMH! I guess sometimes on my testings I get lost with so many options/tweakings.... good news!! no more scratchwave drift!! but I guess something changed in build 2021 or other to have this different ramp up behaviour, I kept the "RampStop" at 0.2, the sticker drifts anyway on 0.0,so I like to hear that analog stop sound.

so angelt99 and DJJAMM check in options "RampStartTime" and "RampScratchTime" to "0.0" and "MotorWheelInstantPlay" to "NO", this solved my issues, gonna test it some more on beatjuggling will report if I get problems again.
thank you

Posted Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 7:00 pm
DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
THANKS VDJ PARTYBOY

JAMM

Posted Wed 12 Nov 14 @ 2:15 am
Ok thanks vdj partyboy as soon as I get home I will check it out and let u know if it work .thanks again.

Posted Wed 12 Nov 14 @ 4:41 am
I think the bug is still there,but its noticable only if you jump between hotcues while holding the platter still, using cue_stop button also forces it, I use cue_stop and hotcues,a lot, to "align" the vinyl sticker to the cuepoint on the track, I'm still not sure, I will have test it some more later on tonight...

Posted Wed 12 Nov 14 @ 5:31 am
My cpu power has gone from 15-25% to 100%

Posted Wed 12 Nov 14 @ 2:05 pm
+1
CPU is much higher on buids 2028/2029, (startup is awfull) even with LoadPrio low or idle, easily peaks on red, causing sound issues and stutter, put 2 tracks playing(synced) and load tracks on another decks and check sound distortion,audio dropouts,stutter, and decks getting offsync... had 2 crashes on each build,while loading tracks (forcing sw),then I logged in,but no crash after...with wifi,the sound distortion, pitchwarble,stutter is more noticable (of course) macbook c2d 2.2/4gb osx 10.7
scratchwave drift still happens sometimes,while holding platter and using hotcues, cue_stop, its a random bug...
2021 is more stable with LoadPrio=idle ; runs much more smoother, I can have 2/3 decks playing and load tracks,with no sound issues(cpu 60%>80%)
thank you

Posted Wed 12 Nov 14 @ 7:05 pm
To vdj partyboy yeah the bug is still there .I still don't know how to go back to the older builds how do I change the number of the builds when I down it ?

Posted Wed 12 Nov 14 @ 9:01 pm
Hello,just had several crashes on builds 2029 and 2028, right after startup while loading tracks , I logged in so there must been uploaded any reports with the crashes.

angelt99 http://www.virtualdj.com/download/virtualdj8/mac/2003 build2003 ; its the last version with no scratchwave drift, but has static noise in mac/osx, scratchwave drift is present since since 2013, static noise was fixed in 2021...
also check CPU performance in build 1845 http://www.virtualdj.com/download/virtualdj8/mac/1845; back then we could play/mix 2/3 decks,scratch on a 4th deck and analyze 8/9 tracks at once... give it a try

Posted Thu 13 Nov 14 @ 6:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)