Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Playlist Lights and Delete Key

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i have a couple of questions using Virtual DJ 8 on a Mac. The first is using the sidelist, normally in Ver 7 you could use the delete key to remove songs from the list. In Ver 8 you have to hit control and scroll to remove. Just wondering is there a setting can be adjusted to make hitting the delete key. The next question is I have the Denon DN-HC4500 controller, the one thing that I notice when using the sidelist it highlights the playlist on the controller when dragging the songs into the next deck, but if you drag from the database directly, it does not highlight on the controller. In Ver 7 it did not do that.Just wondering if there is a option to stop the playlist lights coming on?

Posted Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 9:57 am
I did find a couple of solutions. If you click ALT Delete it will delete the song from the Sidelist...Just wondering why you can not hit Delete key to delete song. The sidelist there still seems to be a issue. If I go to the option showHorizontalSideList and yes, it will show the view as it was in ver 7. If you drag a file from that side list to your deck, it does not highlight my controller playlist lights, but if I drag from the new sidelist to the right the lights come on???? Does not make any sense>????

Posted Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 10:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)