Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: scrambled video in preview windows

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi folks, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? On my karaoke nights, I exclusively play karaoke zip files and music videos, and most of the time, the deck preview windows look like this:

It only affects the deck previews - the master preview and the outputted video work fine. I'm not convinced it's a skinning problem, as I've tried other skins in the past with the same result. Never happened in VDJ7. Any thoughts?

Posted Fri 31 Oct 14 @ 8:40 pm
I had this for quite a while, seems to have gone now with the latest builds, although I do seem to recall it was something to do with fullscreenoutput being set to 0 or 1 (can't remember which)

Posted Sat 01 Nov 14 @ 4:44 pm
Cheers sidney, will give that a try!

Posted Sat 01 Nov 14 @ 6:47 pm
Yep, that seems to have been the problem - preview windows worked all night. Unfortunately, it seems to have also caused more problems than it solved. The audio to my VMS4.1 dropped out at one point, which involved me having to restart VDJ. This was a problem I had months ago, which stopped around the same time that I changed the video fullscreen setting! Oh well, I'll just have to have mangled preview screens then, it's the lesser of two evils... :)

Posted Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 7:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)