Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Travamento do programa, quando nao esta logado.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Possuo a versao Virtual DJ Pro 8 e 7.4.1, ja testei as duas versoes e acontece o mesmo problema com os dois. Creio que nao seja problemas com os notebooks - um MacBook e um Acer AMD.
Logo que eu conecto a controladora (Numark N4) pede para logar, apos logado eu posso usala quando tempo for que nao falha, porem se cair a conexao ou se eu nao estiver acesso a internet eu nao consigo desabilitar o logo no telao. Ja fiz um teste, antes de ir para um evento loguei em casa e imbernei o notebook e na festa coloquei a controladora, porem minutos depois travou e ao reabrir o programa pediu para logar.
Por gentileza tem algum modo de desabilitar para logar ou outro meio?

Posted Sun 28 Sep 14 @ 5:46 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 3:14 am
I have the Virtual DJ Pro 7.4.1 version 8 and, already tested the two versions and the same problem happens with both. I believe that is not a problem with notebooks - a MacBook and an Acer AMD.
As soon as I connect the controller (Numark N4) asks for login, after logged in I can usala indefinitely and not fail, however if the connection is dropped or if I'm not internet access I can not disable the logo screen and other configurations . I have done a test, before going to an event at home and I logged imbernei the notebook and put the controlling party, however minutes later caught and reopen the program asked to login.
I found a post where he describes that there are two ways to ask for login, which would be after 30 days or if there are other installations in the same notebook or other.
Please have some way to disable the log or other means?

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 6:28 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Search options StayloggedIn set that to yes.
Close VDJ
go to your VDJ folder, you will see a file called licence.dat
http://pbrd.co/1prysO5

Make a copy of this file and if you are ever logged out (unexpectedly) and have no internet connection,
change the name of the copy back 'licence.dat' close VDJ and reopen

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 7:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)