-Fix load security window popping up twice on exit
-Fix file parsing bug
-Improve playing deck selection for external mixers with video crossfader
-Fix videoAudioOnlyVisualisation when the effect was already active on a deck
-Fix automix editor playback pointer after re-opening
-Exit sysex messages send after turning off leds
-Don't overwrite stored audio config automatically on apply
-Only one custom button editor per button can be opened
-Video effects can be activated from controller, even when video engine not opened yet

Posted Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 9:29 am
Did this fix the bug where wave form isn't loaded properly causings songs to skip at cue points when using controllers and time code?

Posted Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 10:50 am
djmrmcPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Still getting really high CPU usage when using 2 CDJ2000 and the factory mapper or using a custom mapper on both players.

However if I change 1 of the CDJs to a customer mapper and the other to the factory mapper the CPU usage drops down to 20% and below.

I've tried deleting the custom mapper and starting again but makes no difference. Also reinstalled VDJ v8 but makes no difference.

Win 64 SP1
4GB Ram

Posted Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 11:46 am
Dj Sky-Trendsetters wrote :
Did this fix the bug where wave form isn't loaded properly causings songs to skip at cue points when using controllers and time code?

No, we're still working on this one, will be in the next build.

Posted Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 12:47 pm
still static when scratching slow,some stutter when platter is held still, also CPU very high on startup causing distortion (bad digital emulation); more noticable if I startup vdj8, load a track, play it, and load another and start scratchin while waveforms are still loading, scratching drags(slow scratch) sound very bad, very stuttering, right on start up.
stanton scs1m+scs1d macbook 10.7 dual 2.2 / 4GB
looking forward
thank you

Posted Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 4:26 pm
djmrmc wrote :
Still getting really high CPU usage when using 2 CDJ2000 and the factory mapper or using a custom mapper on both players.

However if I change 1 of the CDJs to a customer mapper and the other to the factory mapper the CPU usage drops down to 20% and below.

I've tried deleting the custom mapper and starting again but makes no difference. Also reinstalled VDJ v8 but makes no difference.

Win 64 SP1
4GB Ram

What is your latency set to in the pioneer ASIO settings?

Posted Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 6:35 pm

Posted Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 7:31 pm
djmrmc wrote :

set it to 512 and play around

Posted Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 7:34 pm
djmrmc wrote :

Ok will do. Will have to wait till I am back at the club. I am sure I've read on here you use 2000s. Would I be right that you don't have any issue with them and the current build?

Posted Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 7:40 pm
djmrmc wrote :
djmrmc wrote :

Ok will do. Will have to wait till I am back at the club. I am sure I've read on here you use 2000s. Would I be right that you don't have any issue with them and the current build?

I do use the 2000s but with time code, I sometimes use them in HID/MIDI mode like you but it depends on the type of set i'm doing. Use the Pioneer ASIO drivers and set it to 512, that should reduce your CPU usage unless there is something else causing spikes like wifi...

Posted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 7:23 am
Ok.... will double check. Def don't have anything running like wifi etc. Lappy is def optimised for DJ use. Have used it with v7 for quite along time now (Gigging 5 nights a week) without issue.

v8 was fine in previous builds for me. I am going to download the older builds and try and see where it went pear shaped for me.

Thanks for the assistance thus far.

Posted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 8:26 am
ok found something wrong with timecode vinyl and the pitch slider on the software .So when i scratch and release the track the pitch slider move so say it move - u can here it slow down alittle bit and then go back to normal speed.another bug with the pitch slider on the software again.dev need help thanks.

ok i set the timecodepitchsensitivity to 0 and now it like the pitch o the software is turn off so pitch slider not moving on the software now so that good for me but the only thing i can not see the # BPM move up or down on the software.but let me keep testing it. it fine with me now i can just use the turntable pitch slider.but let see if it has any effect on the pitch.

yeah just test it is still doing.

Posted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 8:34 am
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014

Posted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 9:19 am
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
still static when scratching slow,some stutter when platter is held still, also CPU very high on startup causing distortion (bad digital emulation); more noticable if I startup vdj8, load a track, play it, and load another and start scratchin while waveforms are still loading, scratching drags(slow scratch) sound very bad, very stuttering, right on start up.
stanton scs1m+scs1d macbook 10.7 dual 2.2 / 4GB
looking forward
thank you

problem with high CPU not only on startup,I can force it: just select a few tracks to analyze,load 2 more and scratch,CPU meter will go red,and scratching sounds very bad,a slow drag sounds like a "ultra tear scratch",like we can hear every step of the scratch... tried tweaking latency between 128>1024,no better... I think this happens since version 1944, the more stable build is back in 1845, back then I had 128 latency,the CPU could be on red,analyzing tracks,browsing,scratching, with no sound problems at all (except on startup), now I have set 512 latency, switched off mcafee antivirus (never did that before on my old 2008 macbook) and sometimes there are sound issues.
looking forward
thank you

Posted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 3:05 pm
DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
does this address the motor wheel instnt play problem. when i turn it off or on it does not matter , im using numark ns7 and v7s and both behave same way and now when clone deck is initiated its always a lag when the platter is stopped ???

Sincerely Dj Jamm

Posted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 11:05 pm
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ok absolute mode works much better. Satisfactory.

Fixed almost :)

Found 1 bug.

Sometimes songs without CUE points will jump to the end of the track when selecting a hotcue.
This does not happen on all tracks without cue point, but some..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8w6bbp2eo4gpr9v/cue.m4v?dl=0

Posted Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 12:40 am
xgl_dj wrote :
Ok absolute mode works much better. Satisfactory.

Fixed almost :)

Found 1 bug.

Sometimes songs without CUE points will jump to the end of the track when selecting a hotcue.

They are aware of this and said it will be fixed next build, I reported it some time ago

Posted Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 7:37 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DJJAMM wrote :
does this address the motor wheel instnt play problem. when i turn it off or on it does not matter , im using numark ns7 and v7s and both behave same way and now when clone deck is initiated its always a lag when the platter is stopped ???

Sincerely Dj Jamm

Try to increase the MotorwheelLockTime setting ..e.g. to 2 (instead of 1 - default value)

Posted Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 11:14 am
External audio crackle over hdmi at the end of karaoke tracks prior to auto playlist resuming also video is jumping/freezing at end karaoke track prior to loading next track

Posted Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 9:34 pm
xgl_dj wrote :
Found 1 bug.

It's because your track DOES have a CUE point, but it's very far after the end of the song.
Since you're using timecode in absolute mode, virtualdj will let you play the song to a position far from the end (which would never happen otherwise).
the first time you pressed the hotcue, it did set the cue, but because it's far you dont see it on the song's small waveform.
to remove it, open the POI editor, or just right click on the hotcue1 button on the skin.

(we'll fix in next build that you cannot put cues after the song's end)

Posted Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 10:40 pm
83%