Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Timecode ABS Buffer Beep Disable + Linein Timecode Switch Bug

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there an option or way to disable the BEEP noise that happens when a needle position on timecode on ABS is ahead of the loaded track. Using latest beta (1960.807).

This usually occurs on slow track load over network typically when my network HD has powered down and my needle is already down playing ahead of the loaded track.

Not sure if this is an option or a bug, but either way it would be nice to turn off.

Also I know this has been reported, but occasionally get a music pause (no cpu spike) due to whatever error that is thrown when toggling linein on a timecode deck when NO song is pre-loaded on that deck.

This is random and hard to repeat, but the workaround seems to be that I have to toggle time code and line in at least once before recording a set or it will cut out the playing tracks at least once.

my script button just toggle line in with

deck 1 linein
deck 2 linein
deck 3 linein

hitting these buttons toggle line in on each of the decks but returns an text error probably due to no track loaded. Not sure if this is a problem due to no track being loaded or a script error. Maybe an option when hitting line in toggle it doesn't re-load the previous track might fix this.

Posted Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 4:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)