Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Bugs with CDJ 900 and external mixer

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
I have made custom shortcuts for my CDJ 900s and my DJM 700 mixer. Everytime i open VDJ 8 the shortcuts are changing. i.e. i have the DEL button from CDJs as effect_active and it changes to something close to it like effect_select, or i have the crossfader to control the video_crossfader and it changes to video_transition.
In BETA 1960 it's a new option introduced: crossfader disable. I thought that it might help me to resolve the problem with the Title Plugin. I couldn't use it with my external mixer because the plugin is linked to the audio crossfader (and not the video crossfader as it should be, because it's a visual and not an audio plugin and so it was in VDJ 7) and i could only operate the video crossfader. Now i disabled the audio crossfader and linked it with the video crossfader. The problem is that the plugin is activated when i press play on one deck and it's no more linked to any crossfader. That means that when the left deck plays out and the crossfader is also left, if i press play on the right deck the title from the right deck is showed...

Posted Fri 12 Sep 14 @ 8:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)