Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Quick help needed. Multiple glitches just popped up.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
1. When I do a search for a song or use "suggested songs" it shows doubles or even triples or a few quads in the search result.
2. No settings are being remembered when I change them (IE: that video and audio are linked together in the criss fader).
3. Plus the issues I posted about a week or so ago that can be found at http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/193312/VirtualDJ_8_bug-report_Forum/Another_glitch____one_that_my_make_me_go_back_to_V7.html?search=tantrix&page=1.25

So I am planning to uninstall and re-install VDJ 8 but I don't want to have to remake all of my crates, re-scan 40 000 tunes, and set up cue/mix points again. I can't afford to spend tens of hours getting everything back to the way it should be. My question is; is there a way to save only what I need without deleting the databases? I believe that part or all of the database (and/or the ini file) is corrupted. If the DB is corrupt then I will likely run into the same issues once I re-install. Any advice would be great.

Posted Tue 09 Sep 14 @ 10:51 pm
TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
May as well disregard my question....I already uninstalled and re-installed. Now for about 40+ hours to re scan, set up cue points etc. Sigh.

Posted Wed 10 Sep 14 @ 9:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)