Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Buying a license for a controller that wasn't originally mine - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I did contact the support desk and they are trying to say I didn't purchase the controller license which is a lie. I have the transaction on my bank account but it seems they are trying to have me purchase another license which isn't fair. its not a le controller ddj-sb2 its the same account ive been using and its not fair. is there someone else I can contact to resolve this matter?

Posted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 7:44 pm
What type of license did you buy, and for what controller?

Just saying "controller license" doesn't tell us anything - as has already been explained by djdad.

If you bought the license from here, using the name bigpicklepat, then it would be showing under your name. It would not say Home user.

If you bought it under a different name/account, then you'll need to log in under that account to see it.

Posted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 8:34 pm
bigpicklepat wrote :
I did contact the support desk and they are trying to say I didn't purchase the controller license which is a lie. I have the transaction on my bank account but it seems they are trying to have me purchase another license which isn't fair. its not a le controller ddj-sb2 its the same account ive been using and its not fair. is there someone else I can contact to resolve this matter?

Contact them again. You can't get this resolved here. No one is going to rip you off. You will get what you paid for. It's hard for me to understand, that you explained to them your situation, and they could not help you. Maybe they did not fully understand you. Try it again, with your transaction details ready. I don't know the support staff, but it seems like a very simple task to help you if you paid for a license. Good luck, and let us know how this was resolved.

Posted Mon 11 Jun 18 @ 9:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)