Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Content Unlimited

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi folks. I am going crazy. I have two computers, a desktop and a laptop. They are both on the same network although one is hard wired and one is going wireless.

On the desktop system, VDJ8 Content Unlimited is working perfectly. On the laptop VDJ8 (wireless), when I put in a search field, it says downloading but nothing shows up. I have tested other programs to ensure that the wireless connection is valid and everything works. I have rebooted the machine, I have hard wired the laptop to the router to eliminate the wireless. No matter what I do I can't get Content Unlimited to work on the laptop. Same release of the software and same update level. However, the desktop is Windows 7 Ultimate and the laptop is Windows 8.1 Pro.

Any ideas. It was working the other day and now I can't anything to load on the laptop with Content Unlimited. I am logged into my account so that's not the issue.

Rob

Posted Sun 07 Sep 14 @ 8:06 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Maybe a Firewall issue?

Posted Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 7:23 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
You Probably need to log off both machines, I would turn both off and turn on and log in only on the laptop and try again. The first machine that logs in first gets to use the service I believe..

Posted Wed 10 Sep 14 @ 7:46 am
raykjHome userMember since 2010
When downloading ContentUnlimited Video, I noticed I have to log out of the VirtualDJ8 software and log back in for ContentUnlimited to start downloading. I found this out after queueing up about 20 videos I wanted for a show, having them NOT download, shutting down Virtual DJ 8, LOSING MY LIST IN THE DOWNLOAD QUEUE, and then having to look for them all over again. What a P.I.T.A. I miss VirtualDJ 7... NEVER gave me any problems.

Posted Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 11:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)