Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 1946

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

- more improvements on timecode
- more adjustable settings in config->options->timecode
- fixed regression bug with jogwheels being locked for 1s after loading a deck

Posted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 5:05 pm
problems when platter is held still, stanton scs1d+stanton scs1m & mac 10.7, track sometimes jumps(like 1/8 of a beat), static noise, if I scratch a slow drag,I get much static noise,not good...
looking forward
thank you

Posted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 6:02 pm
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
problems when platter is held still, stanton scs1d+stanton scs1m & mac 10.7, track sometimes jumps(like 1/8 of a beat), static noise, if I scratch a slow drag,I get much static noise,not good...
looking forward
thank you

Can you do a video?

Posted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 6:54 pm
WOW I'm really impressed with the improvements to time code, no drifting so far here using the CDJs and selecting new track while another is playing on the same deck now works as it should (I'll keep testing)

Thanks

Posted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 8:02 pm
Can't wait to get home and try the new update out.

Posted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 8:59 pm
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Build 1918 Fixed a bug where until the fix, cycling through decks using the TAB key would cycle to invisible decks. I just updated my copy of Controller By Dennyo to 3.3 and notice that this bug has returned. I don't know if this is a skin issue or a build regression in the latest Beta so I thought I would report here as well.

For those reading- "Cycling to invisible decks" means that the Tab key acts as if all 4 decks are being used even in 2 deck mode. As a result, it is possible to not realize that you have cycled to deck 3 or 4 and then load a track not knowing where your loaded track went.

Posted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 9:41 pm
none of this is working for me.my Xponent keeps changing from the "left,right" config to decks "1,2,3,4" and then vdj locks up on shut down. have to reinstall build 1872?

Posted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 12:23 am
After all updates I can't still record a smooth HD video. The CPU gets very high when recording and the output is not smooth, I don't know if this will ever be solved.

Posted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 6:27 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)