Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 1944 - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

- improvements on the timecode engine
- improvements on the motorized jogwheels engine

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 12:54 pm
Drag and drop of music files from pc to VDJ 8 1944 no more possible.

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 1:37 pm
i can confirm that drag and drop not working after update but worked before.

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 3:23 pm
osuarezPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Works for me...

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 3:51 pm
DJAVIPPRO (OEM)Member since 2016
after every update close the program and then open it back and the drag and drop will work, its the same after every update.

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 5:37 pm
"- improvements on the motorized jogwheels engine" - confirmed on stanton scs1d, no more pitch up when switching decks,but only between playing decks, if one of the decks is stopped there is a speed up drift,or if I turn vynil on/off;
still issues when platter is held still,track jumps forward/back (not much) the motorwheel algorithm option djdecks/vdj7 its gone.
thank you

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 6:33 pm
FINALLY!!!!! NS7II platters work EXCELLENT with this build.

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 4:30 am
BraenzuPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2007
have you change anything in the video setting?

since BUILD 1941 we have problems with vdj and the video settings.
sometimes vdj freez complet or the the video master (incl output ) have a green screen. when vdj freeze complet you can't do anything (only hard-shutdown) by green screen you can click 2 x in the video master screen, then it's work for 1 or 2 hour, then comes the green screen back.....
also i think, that's the video output looks bad (like the 2 graphics card problem)
there is no difference between forcefullscreen with 0 or 1

Braenzu

(X1LoVeR / RobRoy / FrankyP have the same (and more) problems with this build)

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 5:39 am
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Jogwheel search cue point = lag (Denon mc6000)

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 6:11 am
prasanfPRO InfinityMember since 2011
ns7ii seems like the load bug is gone. Can anyone else confirm?

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 8:38 am
NS72: As I stated before, platter "touch" lag is totally gone but now the "REVERSE" switch has a LONG delay before it activates. Upon release, it appears that the track jumps or skips.

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 8:54 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Issues with skin performamce. ( default skin) Sometimes freeze when try to use fullscreen. ( displays a big detail of the skin) Cannot reset. Taskmanager does not respont.
Problems with Video output. Set V8.exe to the nvidia menue, can cause issue with videocard detection ( 1 or 0 does not respont to the displayed videodriver or the use video memory) Seems video mem does not get cleared and and quits with green screen output. sometimes issue can be resolved when clicking twice in preview screen of default skin.
Not really sure if these issues increases since build 1934.

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 9:44 am
ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
CDJ 900: HID Mode lag when turning the wheel backwards (i must turn it ca. 1/8 before it will be recognized as a change in the program)

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 10:11 am
Here's one that I can replicate every time, on windows 7, playing a video when I use the mouse in the lower right corner to resize the skin, the skin over sizes in the window.
Let me know if you can replicate.

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 12:26 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Tried, (playing mp4 & drag resizing) the only way I can get the skin over sized is if the left side of the skin is off monitor and I drag to the edge, which is to be expected.

Win 7 home premium sp1.

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 1:34 pm
djmrmcPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I too can confirm there is lag on the jog wheel on the CDJ2000 when searching/cueing. I did film it at work but seems others above have also raised it.

Edit: Just tested this with my SC2900's and I have the exactly the same problem.

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 2:51 pm
Time code almost there guys 2 major bugs:-

1. Time code drift on rapid movements

2. songs should load and play if replaced while another is still playing (dragging songs to deck causes music to stop if timecode is still in use. Should carry on playing from whichever point the time code is)

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 7:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Dj Sky-Trendsetters wrote :

1. Time code drift on rapid movements

Does RampScratchTime setting to 0 helps at any way ?

Posted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 12:13 am
dj lylianPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
djmrmc wrote :
I too can confirm there is lag on the jog wheel on the CDJ2000 when searching/cueing. I did film it at work but seems others above have also raised it.

Edit: Just tested this with my SC2900's and I have the exactly the same problem.

Hello there

I have the same worries as soon as I press play, jogg unresponsive for one second, it is not possible to scratched, once the second pass more worries.

By the pressure sensor against it operates normally.

Sorry my english is bad

French

Bonjour

J'ai le même soucis, dès que j'appuie sur play, le jogg ne répond pas pendant 1 seconde, il n'est pas possible de scratché, une fois la seconde passer plus de soucis.

Par contre le capteur de pression lui fonctionne normalement.

Posted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 3:02 am
I too can confirm there is lag on the jog wheel on the ddjsx when searching/cueing.

Posted Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 5:53 am
77%