Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: auto video crossfade

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

have a strange issue on auto video crossfade on mac, works fine using built in soundcard, as soon as i plug a controller in, adj 19mxr in my case the auto video cross fade stops working, and i have to link it to the crossfade for manual use, it was working and just stopped halfway through a night and not worked since, even did a full format and new install of mac os-x and new install of vdj8, still the same with auto cross fade, settings are showing auto cross fade on.

Posted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 8:46 am
ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
Sometimes the External Mixer or Controler stops sending MIDI signals and you must disconnect the usb cable and plug it in again. I have the same issue with a pionneer DJM-700. I control the video crossfader with the crossfader from the mixer and sometimes in the middle of the set it seems that it doesn't work until i reconnect the usb cable

Posted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 8:49 am
19mxr does not work from the word go, unfortunately i can't disconnect the cable mid performance as it also controls the sound cards

Posted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 3:17 pm
maybe you need a driver or firmware update?

Posted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 3:49 pm
the auto crossfade works fine without the mixer connected, it was working ok then 3 weeks ago just stopped mid performance.

Posted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 4:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)