Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Annoying little problem on the browser

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJAVIPPRO (OEM)Member since 2016
if im in the desktop folder and downloading files if i want to see them in the browser i need to go to another folder and then go back so the desktop folder so the desktop folder will be refreshed, in VDJ 7 you could just press on the same folder and it Would be refreshed and you can see the downlaoded files. can it be fixed in ver. 8 ?

Posted Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 10:03 am
someone ?

Posted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 8:11 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
How often do you download files that 2 more clicks are that annoying?

I don't feel like that is a bug. So maybe the wishes forum is a better place.

Posted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 8:32 am
we are dj's we are downloading new music most of our time, it was working on ver. 7 so it won't be a problem to fix that...

Posted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 9:07 am
My first thought was: Why not just wait until you've downloaded everything, then open VDJ?

Posted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 9:07 am
Because many times we are downloading needed songs DURING a show.

Groovin, Why do you always feel the need to question how someone else DJs? Your way is not the only way!!!!

Posted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 11:38 am
Partyman wrote :
Why do you always feel the need to question how someone else DJs? Your way is not the only way!!!!

I'm not questioning how someone else DJs. I'm expressing my thoughts based on the content of a post.

Swid DID NOT say he was DJing at the time. He asked about refreshing after each download. My reply was based on what was written, not what might have been.

Would you have questioned me if I'd written "Why not just wait until you've downloaded everything, then refresh the folder"? Same reasoning....

Posted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 11:48 am
it was already been working in ver. 7 and i got used to it and i think its not a big problem to fix it, so why not just fix that ?
why to make 2 clicks instead of 1 ?

Posted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 12:10 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)