Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Song Played History

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Finally installed vdj8.0.768 yesterday. Of course first thing I would notice are features that I use most of and one thing I notice is:

Why does the HISTORY put the song in Alphabitical order ? Sometimes when I do a FAIR for 4 days, sometimes I just load up my HISTORY from yesterday and put it in Automix.

Putting the song in order is no good cause sometimes, I duplicate the same songs way down the list (I repeat it) and the HISTORY will put this 2 or song identical songs in a ROW BACK TO BACK (no good) for this particular event which in my case is a STREET FAIR.

Maybe I missed a setting somewhere NOT TO SORT the HISTORY and someone is nice enough to show me where it is.

Thnx.

Posted Sat 16 Aug 14 @ 12:46 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You may have clicked the Artist column header, causing the list to sort in alphabetical order.
Simply click the Play Time column header to sort by play time again.

Posted Sat 16 Aug 14 @ 12:59 pm
Thanks Adion, I knew it was something easy. Did not see that column sorting it in actual TIME that you played the song (not in v7).

I am new to v8 like mentioned and that is the first thing I noticed.

Now back to playing with v8 and so far so good.

THnx

Posted Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 2:59 pm
anduffPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I can see my using last played can order the tracks in order , but I just need to be able to create a playlist a save it in the order loaded - sometimes I do this in advance and v8 on Mac is still listing in alpha as default

Posted Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 4:33 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
For playlists, right-click the column header and select 'Reset sort order'

Posted Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 12:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)