Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: browser still crashing v8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

this is an intermittent problem, but every now and then clicking in the browser crashes virtualdj and windows error reporting kicks in (never crashguard)

When it crashes i get a circle mouse pointer and im locked out of the interface. the music continues until the end of the track but i cant do anything. further clicking on the interface will invoke windows error reporting.

Ive just this week formatted my system and re-installed win7 64bit and fresh database too..

Anything i can try??

Posted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 6:19 am
during normal use i have a folder (isscanned=1 and type<>karaoke) this shows me all the tracks ive played historically..
using the touchscreen i cick in browser and scroll down. Most of the time this method works BUT inevitably VDJ wll crash and lock me out till i restart VDJ which is a real show stopper.

As im not getting crashguard, i doubt the crash info is getting through to Atomix :(

(gong back to v7 is not a option as that still crashes, giving me white bands across the browser making every second ine unreadable)

Posted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 8:17 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
How do you scroll down? You use the arrows or you drag your finger over the screen?

Posted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 8:41 am
Scroll using finger or sometimes with a usb mouse too. There are no arrows on the tablet default skin.

Posted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 9:28 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)