Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Bug.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I use a combination of Karaoke and automix sideviews. Generally automix for pre-show videos/music and then I move to karaoke when people start singing. I've noticed that even though the karaoke song is played to the end it still moves to the sidelist when I load the next song. This also happens with music.
I know that if a singer isn't there and I load a new song it goes over to sidelist to make it handier but it seems that every song is moving. It's no major crisis as I've not been that busy but I can imagine with a really busy karaoke it could get quite cluttered in the sidelist which.

Thanks.

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 3:31 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Do you play karaoke from the karaoke tab and activate karaoke mode, or do you just manually load the tracks?

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 10:16 am
i use a mixture of both and it happens all the time. It also does it when I'm playing videos in automix but strangely it doesn't happen when I'm playing mp3s in automix.

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 6:24 pm
Do the karaoke songs you play get marked as played in the browser?
I tried here, but the songs get marked as played correctly, and don't end up in the sidelist.

Posted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 5:21 am
Ah ok, I wasn't aware that the song needed to play for around a minute before it registered as having been played. I was starting the song and then clicking to the end and of course it went into the sidelist. I understand totally now, thanks for clearing that up for me!

Is there a way to change that?

It's just that I start my karaoke with a small snippet of about a dozen tracks fading from deck 1 to deck 2 to get the punters in the mood so to speak before I start my opening song and dialogue. It's no big deal, I can just delete them from the sidelist at my leisure.

Posted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 11:41 am
The setting historyDelay sets the number of seconds a song has to be played before it is marked as played.

Posted Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 5:22 am
Is there any way in the xml file to increase the font size for "...Files" and "Total Time..."?
Having trouble finding it.

Posted Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 12:52 pm
Adion wrote :
The setting historyDelay sets the number of seconds a song has to be played before it is marked as played.

First class, thank you!

Posted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 4:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)