Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Importing Rattings from tags

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have 'getRatingFromTags" set to yes and VDJ8 does not read the ratting. Is there a trick to this?

Thanks

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 3:46 pm
Also if you rate it inside VDJ and write it to the file it doesn't get saved to the files tag.

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 3:55 pm
it's writing ratings to the tags for me. just had a look in media monkey after rating some files and the ratings are all there :-)
not sure about the importing since i have done all my rating in vdj8.

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 5:20 pm
wickedmix wrote :
it's writing ratings to the tags for me. just had a look in media monkey after rating some files and the ratings are all there :-)
not sure about the importing since i have done all my rating in vdj8.

I'm using Tag&Rename and MP3Tag and it's not writing or reading. Build 1890 Windows.

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 5:48 pm
I've played with this some more and the issue is reading and writing the "Ratings" on mp4 video files.. It works fine on mp3s.

Posted Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 8:31 pm
Υπάρχει τρόπος για αυτόματο import του tag RATING από MP3 files sto VDJHome 7.4 ?

Posted Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 9:33 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

VirtualDJ v7.4 does not support reading or writing the rating tag. This capability has been added in VirtualDJ v8. You will need to upgrade to the latest VirtualDJ v8 to be able to do this.

Please also note that this forum is for bug reports for the new VirtualDJ v8 only. VirtualDJ v7.4 is no-longer being developed.

Posted Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 10:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)