Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: my bug report

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

tidracPRO InfinityMember since 2013
hi,
at first, nice new version. looks good for the beta. i like the vu meter for the microphone and the different settings you can save (broadcast stations and now icy commands ;) ).

here is my short bug report:
1. my hercules dj console 4-mx is until not fully supported (like in 7) or i cant find the right functions for the buttons. but i think, this will come in the feature.
2. if i load vdj8 the first time, bpm and playtime informations are correct. if i load it a second time, all informations deleted and i have to rescan all the files. ok, i have a workaround with a batch file which is deleting the database before starting vdj8. i think there is ja problem if i use vdj7 and vdj8 installed. i have installed the programmes in different folders but it seems to be equal.
3. and now the greates problem. if i have a broadcast after a sporadic time very many buttons of my dj console are switching the functions. no bottons have a double feature and the first 30 till 60 minutes it works fine. e.g. the mic button switch its functionality, the jog-wheels become to scroll functions within the mp3-lists ans so on. this is very ugly :)

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 3:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)