Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Things to add & changed in VDJ 8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJadamtPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi just an enquiry for the next software update. I've just upgraded to Virtual DJ 8 and I really love it you have really improved it and I was blown away by how much it's improved however there are some things that are missing and small glitches that I'd like to see changed in the next update if possible.

Right first one is "Shuffle Mode" has gone that randomises tracks in a playlist, this is something I use a lot and would like to see returned

2nd is track split mode when recording is gone.

3nd noticed that the 4 beat counter (small squares on the wave form) don't line up with the track they are out. I could manually move them per track but I don't want to as it will take forever lol

thanks Adam.

Posted Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 10:01 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
DJadamt wrote :
Right first one is "Shuffle Mode" has gone that randomises tracks in a playlist, this is something I use a lot and would like to see returned

Shuffle is still there in the automix window.

DJadamt wrote :
3nd noticed that the 4 beat counter (small squares on the wave form) don't line up with the track they are out. I could manually move them per track but I don't want to as it will take forever lol

Just in case you didn't realise, v8 now uses the leading edge of the block, not the centre like older versions did.

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 6:29 am
Can we have and option to turn off the sync button .like in serato dj

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 6:50 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Yes - don't press it?!

You can always unmap it from your controller and remove it from the skin if you are that fussed.

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 8:06 am
SBDJ wrote :
Yes - don't press it?!

You can always unmap it from your controller and remove it from the skin if you are that fussed.

Ok I got I am not fussed about it just asking. But thanks.And also can we have better setting for timecode vinyl.

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 8:38 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
2nd is track split mode when recording is gone.

No it hasn't, search advanced options>recordAutoSplit

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 9:33 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)