Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Karaoke Video - Words not in sync

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have been tracking update and testing this new release and still cannot use Version 8 on my Samsung 500 Win 8 Tablet. VDJ 7 works just fine. with the words tracking the song with a mp3, +cdg file set. I have tried some of the video patches from the library of tools, I have tried reducing the number of frames. All are unacceptable for KJ or even casual use.
I am not sure why there needs to be such a load on things for just a previously simple Karaoke CDG read and display operation. Will there ever be a patch or build that works with Windows 8.1 Tablet computers. The Samsung 500 Tablet has an Intel Z2760 1.8 Ghz Atom processor, 2 GB ram and an Intel SGX545 Graphics processor, and displays Karaoke CDG files with VDJ7. At this point, why did I buy the upgraded VD8, wait all this time for it to be released and not be able to use it as I load each new release, reading the update notes, only to see "VIDEO" delay on karaoke is not being addressed. Please let us know if this will be fixed at some point. - Thanks

Posted Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 11:24 pm
Did you figure this out or get any reply from VDJ?
We are seeing a similar problem on a Windows 8 laptop on a setup that had no problems on Swift.

Posted Sat 11 Apr 15 @ 5:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)