Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Sideview shortcuts not working

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm using the PC version of Build 1890.723 on a MBP bootcamped with Windows 7.

Just watched the Sideview shortcuts video so had to try it. I was able to add two of my database windows folders from my external HD and a filter folder. I found that clicking the buttons that were created would only show the last folder I added (filter Folder). It was hit and miss trying to delete this folder as I couldn't get the 'delete this folder' message up. I managed evetually, but, the other two folder buttons were acting as one. If I clicked on any one of them they both changed their 'pressed' state. Only the most right folder was showing it's content. Hovering the mouse over each button they both showed the correct path to their individual folders. I cannot delete these 2 buttons. I have tried shutting down the program and then, restarting and find the buttons still there, but not showing any content. Clicking the mouse over the dot in the corner only gives me the option to 'add a folder', not delete either of these. After a restart and adding my external HD, these buttons do not show their folder contents anymore, but are still there and I can't get rid of them.

Posted Tue 15 Jul 14 @ 5:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)