Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Adding Custom Colours

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have noticed that the colours I am adding to Custom Colours are not saving so therefore not there when I go back in...any settings I should be looking at or could this be a bug?

Many thanks

KJ

Posted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 6:37 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Very well spotted sir, Bug custom colour pallet not saving Win1878.172
Partial fix:
if you write to tag after changing to a custom colour it will stick to the track.

Posted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 6:54 pm
Nope, I've checked and definitely not a sir here ;) Was definitely a lady last time I looked :D

They are saving to the track - no problem there. What I mean is they are not saving as Custom Colours to the palette so I have to remember the RGB settings for each colour I am using as I am not using colours from the "normal" palette available.

Posted Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 2:15 am
Have done a bit more digging and it appears that I can't save the custom colours so they stay there without going into the code of the Color Dialog Box...think I'll give that a miss then unless anyone knows a way round it.

Posted Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 3:00 am
I AM able to save the color of the tracks the problem i am having when i colorize the tracks. In a folder I go down the list to colorize the song's i do about 40 tracks virtual dj stop responding and it mess up my whole computer it freezes it i have to shut my computer down for the computer to start working again and virtual dj 8 to start working again to.So i start the process again i get to about 40 to 50 tracks same thing virtual dj stop responding and my computer again i have to shut it down. And i have a good computer to ASUS

PRO- I7- 3.GHZ

16 GB OF RAM

250.SSD

GRAPHIC CARD NVIDIA GEFORCE 745m

can anybody help.

Posted Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 4:44 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)