Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: not going to complain............

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i like the last update. i plugged in my dj air and it showed me a window asking me if i wanted to use the sound card. thats great. ive had a hard time setting up the controller soundcard. this did it for me and it works great. but i was in a mix and vdj8 froze and restrarted. sad. but i guess it will happen. my cpu usage is a little higher now with the last few updates. not sure if you need to know this. thanks guys.

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 8:57 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
drop the skin fps perhaps.

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 8:59 pm
down to 10 now. ive got a older laptop. not going to say how old. but it works. thanks for the tip.

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 9:34 pm
well the Lord was with me and VDJ8 tonight. mixed it up for the youth at church and did not have one issue. i used the multifx skin. wish it had a video crossfader and more video options. but overall everything loaded up and played great. my hercules dj air sounded good. thanks to all who keep this working.

Posted Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 9:05 pm
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What type of music do for play for a church gig?

Posted Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 9:12 pm
Mostly your contemp Christian music. Also positive music. Lz7 shonlok press play. A lot of music played on Reach Radio.com. Of course lyric videos and mp3 tracks. I remix or edit a lot of the music so I can BEAT MIX. The new sampler in vdj8 helps a lot. Love the kick drums and high hats.

Posted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 7:30 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)