Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Video samples not showing under curtain circumstances

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

This was from a thread in the Facebook group where a user asked a question regarding the slideshow. Here is my reply;

"OK, I have tried what you asked. Settings are for slideshow which is pointing at a folder containing a few jpgs. mp3s on both decks and my rotating earth sample will NOT show over the top of the slideshow. However, if I load videos into the players and play one of them, the rotating globe does show over the top of the videos. Sound samples work as expected. If one side has a video loaded, even if not being played, the rotating earth sample shows. It's ONLY when there are mp3s in BOTH players that the video sample does not show. Dunno if this is a bug or not."

When the slideshow is set to display videoAudioOnlyVisual, if both decks have mp3s playing, then, video samples will NOT display. They only display if there is at least a video in one of the players.

Cheers
Les

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 3:20 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Yes, this is known behavior I'm afraid mate.

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 3:38 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
The current workaround for me is to leave a video loaded in deck 3 (as a 2 deck user most of the time, not too much of an issue)... Hopefully they'll sort this out in a later build, along with that whole audio-only-visualisation malarkey at some point!

Posted Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 5:32 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)