Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: crashed while using CDJ 400 in SC mode

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I want to report, that i had sw crash during a gig.
I connected 2 CDJ400 trough usb hub ( using 2 usbports from my lap to the hub ). Actual CDJ400 Asio drivers where installed from the Pioneer page.
it's great that now Ver8 interface tooks the configuration installation by himself.
When i connected the 2 CDJ400 i have only to assign the pop up information if i want to use the CDJ400 Soundcard.
The Interface is even assuming that i am working on an external mixer. Thats awsome, thanks!

Interface worked well and the CDJ400 intergrated Soundcard guaranteed a gerat soud quality.
The only problem that i had, was again with the Gain regulation. The autoGain interface is not able to find out wich is the right loudness for the tracks.
It doesn't really matters in wich autoGain mode ( auto / remember or auto+remeber ) it is.
But who cares, if you have a good Pio mixer infront of you.

Unfortunatley i had a system crash during the gig.
After 4hours stable playing, the left deck suddenly played the track backwards and runs fastly forward before my screen freeze.
I had to restart my laptop. Thats my first crash after years in a club.
May, we should inplant a save mode option for this cases.

Brgds,

Posted Sat 05 Jul 14 @ 8:57 am
maybe your using to much ram. if you use external usb.. it should powered usb. cdj's goes to your laptop and you external goes to your powered usb

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 6:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)