Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: V8 LOGS ME OUT AND CUTS OFF MY SOUND AND HAVE TO LOGG BACK IN..

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Twice Virtualdj LOGGED me out and Cut my sound and use of V8. WHY I AM A REGISTERED LICENSE USER.. i been having to log back in each time. telling me my controller is not registered. but I have PRO Infinity status..

Posted Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 10:32 pm
This is not possible. If your u are logged in when VDJ starts (you don't get prompted to log in) then you will remain logged in.

If you start VDJ and ignore a prompt to login then you ARE NOT logged in and will only have 10minutes of Pro features.

The software ONLY checks login status on launch. So if the launch is right the. You can't be logged out mid session

Posted Fri 04 Jul 14 @ 7:23 am
That what it was, VDJ only gave me 10 min. time then shut down, then I would have to log in.
on my setting I have it set to stay logged in. I start VDJ 8 and try loading VDJCACHEV and pop up states cache has expired. But i am logged in when I got to my licesnes settings. I have to log out then log back in to allow Caches to play, but i was currently logged in once i started the program. last issue and my AUTOMIX list I am unable to REMOVE and songs from list by right clicking song and remove. infact REMOVE is not indicated on my choice of right click options.

Posted Sat 19 Jul 14 @ 6:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)