Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: Build 1872 - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

-Fix audio fallback regression bug from b1870 on mac
-Fix browser_sort action query in non-english
-Fix finding missing/moved files in virtual folders
-Fix possible lock up when pitch gets too large due to activating pitch_lock at -100%

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 12:10 pm
Just updated and Deck one is playing tune even though its on pause. Reloaded and playing decks and clicked on Karaoke Mic and lost display . Message asking if I want Microsoft to look for solution.

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 12:14 pm
Two more instances of VDJ8 closing on its own. Deck one playing loaded song into deck two a song which has been played before with out issue and VDJ 8 closed . Reproduced a second time.

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 1:44 pm
Another Crash report winging its way to you. Any chance of some feedback as the software is so unreliable at the moment when it should be doing the most simplest of task .

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 5:37 pm
automix duration, not work in a second, just select, 0 to 2 seconds ...

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 6:40 pm
I insist on the equalizer, the average frequency, not completely shut off the voices and chorus ...

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 6:41 pm
I can see the crash reports on the server.

I don't know whether you'll get a direct response from the DevTeam but the response you want is an update to fix the issues - rather then a post on the forums.
If they need any information to pin point the problem they will contact you.

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 6:42 pm
Thank you. Coz there was no response I didn't know if you received the reports as the issue I reported to DEV team about notifications still not sorted.

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 6:49 pm
Drag & Drop from recordcase is not working for me in this build when software is not full screen.

Able to reproduce every time.

UPDATED - ON FULL SCREEN, ONLY WORKS SOME OF THE TIME.

showcoverfordraganddrop - yes This setting helps but occasionally no drag & drop.

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 6:54 pm
TulsaDJPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Ugh, they're back, just when I thought they were gone... NVIDIA Graphics Engine Errors!

Also I have my first VDJ crash log on my mac since I rebuilt it. How can I get that to you guys, I don't see a way to send it from the console.

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 11:30 pm
Mr_TPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i downloaded the new build... vdj ask to restart and install... after i push "yes" it doing nothing... i closed vdj manuel, after this i see a question mark on this icon and couldĀ“t open vdj

now i have vdj8 load from homepage and install the new build 1872, now i can use that build.

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 3:03 am

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 3:46 am

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 4:30 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Again; this thread is for regression bugs only. Existing bugs should be discussed in the existing areas.

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 8:05 am
This build. Open software, select a track, nothing for like 20 30 seconds, I get the hourglass. After that, it seems OK. closed and re-opened 3 times, the same thing.

EDIT: This issue is gone. I updated at the start of my shift, played all day without issue. Now I'm home, and all is well. I guess a reboot did the trick

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 11:42 am
3 more Crash reports for you . Also 18 shut downs and restarts with 4 asking to contact Microsoft.

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 5:20 pm
Mr_TPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Crash with Cue Point Action -> Sandbox
I was online, so you must get this crashreport

Posted Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 3:49 am
I never see any mention of crashguard when v8 crashes, just windows telling me its crashed.
does Atomix get the crash report via Microsoft??

loading this track crashed it for me...

Posted Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 12:21 pm
Not with that type of crash Mark.

We receive the ones where VDJ appears to flash and auto reloads. These are internal crashes.
These ones do not report back to servers, so the best thing is if you can reproduce to post steps here into how you do it.

Posted Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 12:37 pm
MasterDPRO InfinityMember since 2004
marksmolinski wrote :
I never see any mention of crashguard when v8 crashes, just windows telling me its crashed.
does Atomix get the crash report via Microsoft??

loading this track crashed it for me...

What version of windows is it? Have you run a check disk on the C:\ ?

If its windows 7 or 8 you'll need to launch CMD as administrator then run chkdsk c: /f then [enter] When prompted press Y then reboot.

Just a thought.

Maybe move this post to tech support.

Posted Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 1:28 pm
71%