Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Build 1870.701 problem when I use automix

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Build 1870.701 problem when I use automix to load a set before I start my karaoke show I run a combination of music videos and regular audio files. What happens is after about 5 songs or so the right deck will not show the video anymore it shows a still clip of the video previously on that deck. if i run a few more audio tracks that right deck is still showing that still image. I then have to shut down program and relaunch for it to work again. also if i have a few karaoke tracks pre loaded then a video after that it shows the karaoke song that was played on that deck and not the video

Posted Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 3:43 pm
I have something similar. Running automix with a single deck with video works fine.

Running automix with dual decks videos freeze as you describe.

I don't normally use automix or karaoke, so, it doesn't really affect me, it was just something I noticed.

Posted Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 6:41 pm
I think 1870 is a beta... may want to post in the beta forum. Someone will correct me if I am mistaken.

Posted Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 8:26 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You use automix in single-deck mode on the right deck?

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 4:04 am
Adion wrote :
You use automix in single-deck mode on the right deck?

I had it set to duel deck automix, I tried the single deck automix last night and loaded various combination of audio karaoke and video
seems like after 7 songs it is either a black screen on karaoke or video or it shows a clip of the previous selection it starts off working perfect..

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 12:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)