Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Other problems to solve VDJ team

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I attempted to do a karaoke show last night but I had many issues. I have had many issues using my laptop, computers and various controllers so I decided to go with just my laptop. Once again I am dissapointed in VDJ8.

1. First thing I noticed was the dead air space between the end of a karaoke song until the background music started playing. 8 needs an option like automix where you can set it up to have it mix fade at 3-4 seconds before the end of a song. When I press play for the next karaoke singer it starts fine. It needs to be a bit "smarter".

2. When you click either automix or karaoke in sideview to run automatically you shouldn't have to turn off the one that was being used previously. Its easy to forget to turn the previous one off first and the next one doesn't work properly until the previous is turned off.

3. After a few hour I loaded a karaoke song in the left player and I had no lyrics, just a blank screen. When I put the same karaoke song in the right player it worked fine all night. I tried other karaoke songs in the left after and they didn't work either.

4. At the beginning of the night when no one was in the bar I put a list of songs in automix. They played for about an hour and at the end of a song automixing just stopped. It stayed green as if it was working but everything just stopped. I had to turn automix off and then on again to get it to work again.

Posted Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 8:10 am
hello guys i just download virtuaj dj 8..and i can't find the samplers in the mode with 2 decks someone can help me pls ?

Posted Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 8:18 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
user8827317:

I'd strongly recommend having a read of the manual, which is installed in your Documents\VirtualDJ folder. It will explain a lot about the new sampler including where to find it and how to use it :)

Posted Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 8:26 am
funkmasterfrank wrote :

3. After a few hour I loaded a karaoke song in the left player and I had no lyrics, just a blank screen. When I put the same karaoke song in the right player it worked fine all night. I tried other karaoke songs in the left after and they didn't work either.

This happened to me this weekend.

Posted Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 9:56 am
vjmundyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Sonido Alto Voltaje wrote :
funkmasterfrank wrote :

This happened to me this weekend.

+1 this happened to me too.
This issue appears since 1855. please report.
The issue is stop to load videos, only audio, video is stucked. Only with disable and enable again will works, but only one time, the problem persist.

Posted Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 10:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)