Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Video problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Im not sure if this is a bug or not but I get my videos from Promo only and they sometimes put 30 second shadow dancing animation for use on songs that have no videos to them, I know that clip art has been removed sadly in vj8 and in its place I know you click on side panel and chose video and scratching in there and place the videos in there ,

What I cant fig out is if a song comes on and it has no video, how do I get vdj8 to choose my shadow dancing animation to play automatically ? it used to do in vdj7 but im stuck how to do this in vdj 8 can anyone help, as the boss at my venue is complaining the tv screens are blank sometimes.

Thanx

Posted Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 11:15 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Unfortunately clipbank is not supported anymore (at least for now).

Many users have asked to bring it back, though. So let's hope it will reappear someday.

Meanwhile you could use Milkdrop for a visual effect for audio files only.
Or use the Sampler for a video sampler. But that way you have to activate the sampler manually.

Posted Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 2:39 am
Thanks for that , may I ask what Milkdrop is thou ? as im new to vdj8

Thanx

Posted Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 10:25 am

Posted Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 10:28 am
Configuration, options, video, there's an audio only options, select milkdrop in the pull down. There are other options as well. I also use sideshow

Posted Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 10:51 am
squincyPRO InfinityMember since 2007
There's no solution for Mac users tho as milk drop is only for PC !!? Second rate all the time lol :(

Posted Sat 02 Aug 14 @ 4:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)