Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DDJ SX Deck 1 jogwheel stops working.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I was doing some scan with the Library Folders dj in norway made, under the video folder not scanned, and mixing for an hour vob and avi files, after 20min the scan started, the left jogwheel stops working, and not even if a pressed the vinyl mode button worked again, not for pitch bend and not for scratch, so i had to reboot the vdj8.

Im trying to repeat the problem with the same files and the timing to see what could possibly hapened.

Using Build 1845 (06/23/2014)

Posted Mon 23 Jun 14 @ 7:28 pm
StilliPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have a problem with my iTunes playlists, I arrange them in iTunes and they display in VDJ but the songs appear in the wrong order. I've tried reloading the playlists and recursing the iTunes folder but still no luck. This happens in VDJ 8 but not in version 7 and is a big problem for me as I use iTunes to build my playlists.

VDJ 8 (latest update)
Pioneer DDJ-SX
Macbook Pro

Posted Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 5:04 am
StilliPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Since the latest release (build 1845.699) the freezing problem appears to have gone away. Only tested for an hour but looking good.

Pioneer DDJ-SX
Macbook Pro

Posted Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 5:09 am
Do not hijack this thread please, make a new post.

Posted Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 5:34 am
@Stilli

Yes as mentioned - please do not hijack a post with your issues. You are more than welcome to open a new thread about your issues.

Thanks

Posted Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 5:58 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)